There was a problem starting Bananabread. Please see the Troubleshooting section below for more information.
- Move with WASD, jump with space, look around with the mouse.
- Shoot with the mouse, change weapons with 1-5.
- You can change some settings using the main menu (press 0 or
`). For example, add another bot with "add bot", or change the resolution with options->res.
- 'e' toggles edit mode, which lets you fly around the map and actually modify it.
- Press 9 to toggle thirdperson mode (to see your own character)
Please note that up to date versions of modern browers are needed to run this demo, and it will not launch if it detects crucial features are missing.
- The demo works properly in the stable releases of Firefox (since August 2012) and Chrome (since September 2012).
- The demo should also work in any browser that supports the necessary web standards: Pointer lock, WebGL, compressed textures, fullscreen, and typed arrays.
- If you have trouble with WebGL, get help here.
See the project FAQ (specifically the technical part) for solutions to common problems.
- Internet Explorer can't run the demo because it does not support WebGL yet. Please ask Microsoft to support it.
- Older versions of Safari lack Float64Array and cannot run the compiled code.
- Sound has some glitches in Chrome.
- Mesa on Firefox 15 on Linux does not support compressed textures, but it works in Firefox 16.