This comprehensive documentation set contains everything you need to know to use Emscripten.
- Introducing Emscripten explains what Emscripten does, why it is needed, its limitations and its licensing. It will help you understand whether Emscripten is the right tool for you.
- Getting Started walks you through downloading, installing and using the Emscripten SDK.
- Porting illustrates the main differences between the native and Emscripten runtime environments, and explains the changes you need to make to prepare your C/C++ code for the Web.
- Optimizing Code shows how to optimise your code for size and performance.
- Optimizing WebGL gives tips for how to maximize WebGL rendering performance for your page.
- Compiling and Running Projects demonstrates how to integrate Emscripten into your existing project build system.
The full hierarchy of articles, opened to the second level, is shown below.